POSITION : EXECUTIVE
Understanding Westports Malaysia’s business goals, objectives, and strategies will enable the business analyst to build and implement new business processes that are in line with the company’s strategic aims.
The business analyst creates several business and system models by analyzing business processes, data, and systems and using a variety of communication techniques (such as interviews, meetings, and facilitated sessions). that the company uses to develop a future state business model and a deeper understanding of itself.
Key Responsibility :
1. Analysis and Planning
- Evaluates prospective operational alterations, designs fresh concepts and methodologies, and conducts studies based on operational, economic, and/or financial data to measure the competitive performance of business segments.
- Identifies business processes to review. Performs moderately complex research by gathering data from a variety of sources, which may include operational data, metrics, competitor information, and feedback from business partners.
- Constructs the business case for changing the current practises, programmes, or processes when required.
- Assesses the current status, opportunities, costs and benefits, feasibility, etc.
- Prepare a test plan covering all possible test scenarios.
- Ensuring the application/products meet user acceptance.
- Organize with other team members to plan out the test activity.
2. Execution and Revisions
- To improve business outcomes, collaborate with stakeholders on the design, testing, implementation, and evaluation of business process modifications.
- Plan and execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Provide support and prepare project documentation.
- Revise and establish application SOP under the IT department.
- Assess and evaluate ETP system security and work with security executives to comply with IT security policy monthly.
3. Tracking & Reporting
- To track development progress against schedule and monitor closely for scope creep of a project and change request.
- Develops, modifies, and distributes standard and ad hoc reports/dashboards to better understand the overall business and/or unit.
- Train and follow up closely on the use of BI tools by Westports Users (Power BI, Power Automate, and Data Lake) and implement them on applications.
- Improve ETP Customer Experience and system interface, data, and reporting function.
- Train ETP users on new features and obtain user feedback for improvements.
- Conduct Customer Experience Surveys and feedback quarterly.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in information technology or computer science
- Strong working knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications, including Visio
- 2 or more years of experience in analytics and systems development
- Proven ability to manage projects and user testing
- High proficiency in SQL and database management
- Experience in generating process documentation and reports
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Extensive experience with data visualization
- Proven analytical abilities
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)