- Responsible for feasibility studies of sustainability technologies.
- Build a portfolio, track utility usage, and analyze the consumption trend of equipment and buildings
- Review energy efficiency and manage energy management control system
- Perform impact assessment and gather carbon footprint data
- Create energy policies and standards
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in energy audits and management services
- Degree in Electrical Power, Mechatronics or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and ability to communicate with people from various levels
- Knowledgeable in basic software and ability to write proper reports
- Passionate about environmental sustainability
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)