POSITION : SENIOR EXECUTIVE
We are looking to recruit a dynamic individual who is keen to contribute to the learning and development environment as well as the overall operations of Westports. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Section (Capability Development). The main objectives will be to help employees develop to their full potential, by focusing not only on the requirements of learners but also in line with organization goals. The T&D Executive will play a critical role in planning and strategizing the day-to-day internal T&D activities within the HR team and company-wide. This role will be in charge of internal training Budget Efficiency, HR Effectiveness and Efficiency, HR Service and Process Improvement, Apprentice Training Programmes, Internal Training Overall Quality, and Training ROI.
Key Responsibility :
- Analysis of costs to ensure efficiency in the utilization of the budget for internal training;
- Ensure that internal T&D activities are achieved within the stipulated SLA;
- Review company-wide internal training bonds and ensure 100% compliance with the bond. Additionally, work with Legal Team to suggest and implement any enhancements or standardizations to bonds;
- Review and Improve the Quality of Internal Training (i.e. types of training, modules, trainer presentation). To benchmark the company’s internal training against other ports;
- Establish a structured strategy planning agenda and content for departments conducting offsite meetings/internal seminars
- To identify relevant apprentice programs for key positions to complement manpower planning
- To identify strategies and plans to increase internal training ROI
- To initiate continual improvement efforts toward processes and documentation
- Bachelor in Human Resources or any related field
- 3 years experience in training and development within the shipping or any businesses
- Computer literate, good working knowledge of MS Office and SAP
- Experience in LMS usage is an added advantage
- Able to demonstrate communication and presentation skills to the Head of Sections, Head of HR, and at the Senior Management level.
- Sound understanding of all aspects of Port Operations and support functions
- Able to present outcomes and suggestions to Senior Management via reports and presentations.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to analyze and interpret complex statistics and data logically.
- Abreast with the latest industry/service knowledge Stakeholders Engagement and Management
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)