SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER (CONTRACT)
Posted 10 months ago
We are seeking an individual who has experienced PHP programming in building financial systems and applications.
This role will be for a duration of 1-year based on project requirements and delivery timelines.
- Thoroughly assess the requirement details and conduct a feasibility study.
- Work with the Project Manager or Project Coordinator on the task/module release plan.
- Propose a solution for the implementation which meets the requirement.
- Full-stack development includes front-end, back-end, and middleware with database optimization.
- Writing efficient and well-structured code. Frequent updates and altering of the application codes to enhance performance.
- Documentation within the code is a must to provide references and descriptions to the other developers.
- Assist in the application technical documentation.
- Lead the development by monitoring a group of developers.
- Provide assistance and guidance on the application development.
- Verify the codes done by the other developers (Juniors).
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)
*Position is closed, future application will be KIV.