POSITION : SENIOR EXECUTIVE
Job Summary :
The Senior Performance Management Executive is responsible for overseeing the performance management process within an organization, ensuring that goals and expectations are available and aligned, performance standards are met, and employees are developed and rewarded based on their performance. Work closely with HODs / Line Managers to define performance metrics, monitor performance, and provide guidance and support to help employees achieve their goals.
Key Responsibility :
Performance Planning: Responsible for executing the standards of employee’s goal setting in the organisation. Communicate and engage with the HODs / line managers to complete their goal setting as stipulated in the latest performance management framework. Compile all approved goal-setting templates from all employees in the early of the year or as per the gazetted timeline.
Performance Monitoring: Regularly track and monitor the performance of employees based on their approved goal setting. Analyse performance data, identify gaps and provide insights and recommendations to the employees to improve their performance.
Performance Reviews: Execute the performance review exercise for all employees to assess their progress, provide feedback, and identify areas for improvement. Develop action plans and provide support and resources to help employees achieve their performance goals. Prepare an appraisal form and compile performance scores from all employees to complete the year-end appraisal exercise.
Performance Improvement Plans (PIP): Identify underperforming employees and execute performance improvement plans in collaboration with respective line managers. Monitor progress, provide guidance, and ensure implementation of actions outlined in the improvement plans.
Employee Recognition and Rewards: Propose and execute the design of a performance-based recognition and rewards system for the employees. Ensure that high performers are appropriately acknowledged and rewarded for their contributions.
Performance Management Policies and Processes: Enforce and maintain effective performance management policies and processes to ensure consistency and fairness across the organization. Continuously review and improve performance management programs to align with best practices and evolving business needs.
Promotion Processes: Responsible for managing the employee promotion process. Ensure that the candidate’s criteria meet as stated in the SOP. Communicate with the HODs / line managers about the requirements in the promotion process until it is completed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in performance management, talent management, or a related HR function.
- Demonstrated experience in developing performance metrics and monitoring performance of all employees.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to collect, analyse, and interpret performance data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage and influence senior leaders.
- Proven ability to develop and implement performance improvement plans and support senior executives in achieving performance goals.
- Up-to-date knowledge of performance management best practices and trends.
Note: This job description is a general outline of key responsibilities and qualifications and should not be considered as an exhaustive list of duties or requirements. Other duties may be assigned based on organizational needs and the employee’s capabilities.
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)