POSITION : SENIOR EXECUTIVE
Job Summary :
This is a fantastic opportunity for a future Marketing Manager to join an established B2B organization as the Senior Marketing Executive where you will drive end-to-end support working closely with the business partners to continue the growth of the organization.
Key Responsibility :
1. Business Development
- Manage assigned customers and obtain Market Insights
- Ensure continuous improvements by reviewing/amending SOP’s.
- Manage business development projects
2. Customer Engagement
- Manage customer expectations on planning & operational requirements.
- Manage relationship with MLO / Feeder by regular visits
- Organise port visits for customers
- Review monthly volume performance
- Manage long lying containers
- Manage vessel info submission by Lines
- Coordinate requirements from special requests
- Highlight inefficiencies and liaise internally to improve SOPs
- Resolve operational disputes
- Coordinate customers requirements with Operations
4. Data Analytics
- Ensure data integrity through frequent data review and cleaning. Coordinate internally to take corrective actions.
- Preparation of data and reports based on the needs and management requests for the decision-making process.
- Establish data (extract, transform, load) for BI analysis by business users.
- Manage visual dashboard & infographics
- A Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- With 3-5 years of working experience, preferably in logistics industry
- Experience in Shipping & port industry is an added advantage
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office/ Excel/PowerPoint is required.
- Knowladge on power BI is an added advantage.
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, independent, and resourceful
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)