Key Responsibilities :
- Build talent pools for current and future roles.
- Evolve employees to the needs of the market and company through learning and development.
- Build and update job profiles, job roles, and responsibilities.
- Create campaigns for talent attraction and training programs.
- Organizational design:- Organisation Chart and Team Structures.
- HR Planning: Manpower requirement, successions planning, upskilling and inter-organizational linkages.
- Prior experience as a Senior HR Manager or relevant position in Recruitment, Training, Organization Design, Performance, and Succession planning.
- Strong command over Excel, HR systems, and data analysis.
- Knowledge of competencies, training needs, and gap analysis.
- Experience in managing multiple teams.
- Experience in engagement with Head of Departments and Senior Management.
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)
*Position is closed, future application will be KIV.