SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER – (EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT & BENEFIT)
Posted 10 months ago
Key Responsibilities :
- Craft and implement Employee Satisfaction Program and Survey.
- Custodian of the company culture.
- Benefit analysis and benchmarking.
- Manage rewards and recognition initiatives.
- Design and manage retention strategies.
- Engagement with unions and workers’ associations.
- Manage HR department CSR initiatives.
- Review processes and initiatives to be aligned for future-fit and the Company’s needs.
- Prior experience as a Senior HR Manager or relevant position (Employee Engagement, Benefits Management)
- Strong command over Excel and HR management software
- Experience planning and implementing employee programs and activities
- Experience in engaging employees and aligning them to the company culture and goals
- Knowledge of Labor Law and Workers Association/Union
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)
*Position is closed, future application will be KIV.