Key Responsibilities :
- Compliance of the employees and company to regulatory requirements as highlighted in the labour law.
- Management of payroll and statutory requirements.
- Manage employee exit (Bond, Resignation, Suspension, and Termination).
- Disciplinary Management (Safety Defaulter, Accident, Service Failure, Non-Compliance, and Negligence).
- Review and update HR SOP to comply with regulations and sustainability.
- Strategize and implement sustainable practices in HR operations.
- Prior experience as a Senior HR Manager or relevant position (HR Operations, Industrial Relations, Payroll, HR Admin).
- Strong command over HR management software and payroll systems.
- Knowledge of labor legislation and engagement with MEF, HRD Corp, and the Ministry of Human Resources.
- Good communicator and ability to lead teams and initiatives.
- Able to analyze and solve complex problems.
- Approachable by all levels of staff and maintain long-term employee relations.
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)
*Position is closed, future application will be KIV.