POSITION : SENIOR MANAGER
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure that all financial processes is followed according to SOPs
- Improve SOPs and process efficiency from time to time
- Lead the review and manage coordination and preparation of Annual Operation and Processing Plan.
- Preparation of working templates and Budget Guidelines. Conduct meeting with relevant department on budget allocation.
- Perform analysis of Operational and Capex data and conduct Budget Review and Collection Targets with respective departments. Preparation of revised forecast, presentation slides, detailed breakdown of budget figures and commentary on movement.
- Preparation of financial template for viewing of relevant cost centers. Cross-checked with budget to ensure consistency in budget allocation.
- Cost Verification – Heavy Repairs/Upgrading of Equipment/Assets Under Construction/Fixed Assets/Capex.
- Responsible to drive digitalization to achieve 100% digitalisation financial process & 100% compliance of SOP
- Lead and set annual division’s goals and objectives for the team. Develop, coach and counsel team members on ad hoc and annual basis by understanding their development points, training needs and career development plans.
- Perform financial analysis, budgeting, reporting and management task.
- Ensure collection and DSO KPI is met as per Company’s Target
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in a similar capacity.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualifications
- 3 years of Advisory Experience, Big 4 experience is an added advantage
- Able to work independently.
- Experienced in finance automation.
- Able to perform financial analysis, budgeting, reporting, and management task
- Comfortable to be in a leadership role, able to drive change.
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)