SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER
Posted 10 months ago
Key Responsibilities :
- Able to manage and drive the financial performance of business unit (Container and Conventional)
- Direct, develop and maintain financial operations (Finance reporting system, policies, processes, and procedures)
- Manage vendor payment in the areas of invoicing and payment processing
- Manage finance digitalization projects for touch-less financial closing.
- Develop and manage a competent financial team to support business operations.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements (LPK, Bank Negara, BURSA, Related Government Ministry)
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in a similar capacity.
- MIA membership/ Chartered Accountants or equivalent qualifications (ICAEW, ACCA, CA, MICPA, etc).
- 3 years of Audit Experience, Big 4 experience is an added advantage
- Able to work independently.
- Experienced in finance automation.
- Good business acumen.
- Comfortable to be in a leadership role, able to drive change.
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)