JOB LEVEL : EXECUTIVE
Job Summary :
In charge of handling all logistics-related matters for the Port Police Section. This work is mainly on handling all resources that the department manages. This also includes managing departments’ vehicles and buildings.
Key Responsibility :
1. Port Police Asset Management
- To be responsible for managing all assets within Port Police Department.
- To propose any new requirement in terms of managing the assets.
- To monitor all assets which will be released to the staff of this department.
2. Port Police Asset Procurement
- To prepare reports to management on purchasing any new items
- To deal with Finance and Procurement team on all purchases for the department
- To deal with vendors in getting quotations for any purchase.
- To make sure all quotations received are legit.
- To manage, record and maintain all purchases
3. Manage Fire Arm/Ammunition
- All firearms and ammunition should be accounted for.
- To manage the maintenance of all firearms and ammunition
- To liaise with PDRM on yearly shooting training
- To keep a record of all in/out of firearm and ammunition
4. Manage Logistics Store
- To be responsible for all logistics stores within the department
- To be accounted for all the items in each store
- To maintain a record of the movement of all items within the store
- Ensure the housekeeping of all stores
5. Port Police Building and Vehicle Maintenance
- To ensure the cleanliness of the building
- To make sure all vehicles are sent for maintenance according to the schedule
- To liaise with cleaning contractors if have any issue
- Any rectification or repair work needs to liaise with the related department
- Degree in Logistic Management or related studies.
- 1 to 2 years of work experience in the Logistics and Procurement Sections is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Security duty scope (Preferably Ex- PDRM or Army)
- Able to speak fluent Bahasa Malaysia (BM) and English
- Able to liaise with vendors and contractors
- Able to communicate with the higher-level management group
- Able to use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other relevant apps related to HR
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)