Posted 10 months ago
Key Responsibilities :
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in PHP programming, system/application development, and corporate training.
- Able to undertake tasks, projects when the need arises.
- Build system and application to assist departmental needs.
- Provide reports for the operation team and their development plan.
- Experience of 2-3 years of real-time work experience in the industry with programming applications/systems.
- Education: Must possess minimum a degree or diploma in any IT-related field.
- Commitment: Full-time employment
- Critical thinking and logic mindset
- Communication skills, presentation & public speaking skills in both Malay and English.
- Must possess at least 1-2-year experience of hands-on coding experience.
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)