Summary of Role
- To provide accessible health and wellness initiative to the surrounding residents and Westports staff (Including dependents: wife and children) within the vicinity of the area of Pendamaran, Klang Area.
Job Descriptions :
a) Provide basic medical services to patients (adults & pediatrics) in line with Ministry of Health (KKM) guidelines based on GP setup.
b) Able to perform basic surgical procedures.
c) To review X-rays, blood reports, and other relevant medical documents.
d) To ensure compliance with SOP, regulations, and medical protocols.
e) Together with clinic administration, ensure the smooth and efficient running of the clinic.
f) Any ad-hoc task required from time to time by immediate superior.
a) Must have experience in using MS Excel for preparing data analysis and MS PowerPoint for presentations
b) Malaysian candidate who possesses a Medical Degree (MBBS / MD) from a recognized institution.
c) Registered with the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC), possess a valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC), and own medical indemnity insurance
d) At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
e) Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills & maintain good rapport with patients.
f) Able to work independently on shift with minimum guidance.
g) Ability to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
h) 4 years’ experience in clinical treatment in areas of Women and Family Health
Why you should be part of the Westports Family?
a) Essential Economic Services located in Port Klang
b) 2 Full-Time positions available, for a 24-hour clinic located in Klang (shift work).
c) Salary: RM 9k onwards with allowances & annual company bonuses.
d) Company benefits: dental + medical benefits to staff, medical coverage to family, paid annual leaves, career development.
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)