We are seeking an individual to be part of our team to create, enact, and update job safety programs for employees that encompass government health and safety regulations as well as company standards for safety in the workplace.
a) Manage renewal of DOSH certificate for Quay Crane, Unloader Crane, RTG, Manlift, OTC, Air compressors & Skylift
b) Create maintenance orders for QC, RTG, UL, Manlift, OTC, Air Compressor & Skylift for yearly DOSH inspection.
c) To plan pre-DOSH inspection meeting with M&R & Ops 3 months ahead of DOSH inspection -half-yearly.
d) Follow up closely with all relevant parties, applications, documentation, and inspection arrangements to ensure valid CFs are ready for all newly installed/purchased before releasing equipment to operation.
e) Follow up closely and resolve timely all highlighted issues while DOSH inspection with proper documentation.
f) To verify with relevant sections for pre-audit inspections and corrective actions to ensure nil NC or delay on CF’s renewal process.
a) Good knowledge of principles of project management in areas of documentation and vendor management.
b) Well-versed in MS Office.
c) Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and able to work well with people of all levels.
d) Able to manage a team including instilling discipline and good work ethics.
- Knowledge of Health, Safety, Regulations, Training, Education, Risk Assessment, Analysis, Auditing, Inspection, Communication, and Corporate Responsibility
- Education: Degree in any related field of engineering.
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)