Posted 10 months ago
- Execute corrective maintenance for RTG.
- CMT team work on 2 shifts to complete all 197 RTGs.
- Managing a group of staff to plan and follow up on repeated breakdown and stoppages issues reported by the operator
- Initiate in-house and Capex projects for replacing obsolete parts/systems.
- Accountable for daily availability of equipment.
· Executive minimum Grade 1 to 3 in Degree in mechanical/electrical.
· Non-Executive minimum NE 5 to NE 7.
· Minimum a year of experience in heavy machinery/utility management.
· Experience in handling PLC or drive.
· Ensure jobs are completed on time and managing staff.
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)
*Position is closed, future application will be KIV.