IT COMPLIANCE EXECUTIVE
Posted 10 months ago
Key Responsibilities :
- Conduct quarterly reviews, align and update all IT-related processes and documentation.
- Manage, control, validate, review and update all audit documentation for internal and external audits
- Ensure execution of required testing and auditing activities for the IT Department.
- Improve compliance-related IT department processes and procedures
- Has a degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- * 3-5 years experience in Information Technology and Information Security experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO standards and guidelines (ISO 27001 and ISO 31000, Added advantage if ISO 45001 and ISO 14001)
- Demonstrated success working with internal audit, external auditors, outside consultants, and legal affairs
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to communicate compliance-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)