Internal Audit Executive
Posted 6 months ago
- Plan and conduct internal audit reviews according to the approved annual audit plan.
- To ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, accounting standards, company policies, laws and regulations.
- To identify, query, and extract data from the database for analysis.
- To perform and document detailed audit testing.
- Draft clear and concise audit findings/report on area reviewed at the conclusion of audits and recommends solutions required to minimise exposures arising from control/other deficiencies or to optimise effectiveness/ efficiency of area reviewed.
- Any other assignments or responsibilities assigned by superior.
- A degree in Accountancy/ Business /Finance/Mathematic or Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CIA.
- 3 or 4 years of internal or external audit working experience.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Objective, independent, reliable and resourceful. Demonstrates strong analytical thinking skills, good at problem-solving and report writing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and good team player.
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)