POSITION : NON – EXECUTIVE (PROFESSIONAL)
Key Responsibility :
- Responsible to carry out RTG/ Stacker/ Forklift/ Gensets refueling based on planning and instruction
- To be a certified and competent person for BO 33kV Chargeman with a valid registration certificate with ST.
- Must have vast knowledge of 33kV GIS systems and switching procedures including knowledge of HV substation hazards and safety.
- Carry out all maintenance activities relating to 33kV installation including 11kV substations and QC ( 27 units )
- Carry out remedial, preventive, and predictive maintenance of electrical switchgear and equipment for 33kV installation. Ensure all complaints and feedback from Visiting engineer report have been carried out and solved every month.
- Ensure legal compliance related to electrical system and installation
- Attended emergency cases of electrical system failure and carry out troubleshooting and rectification works( 24 hrs on call )
- Responsible for the 33kV and 11kV installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of all electrical wiring systems
- Responsible to liaise with utility providers such as Tenaga Nasional Berhad and other government regulatory bodies on utility services and compliance issues
- Responsible for handling all or assigned electrical facilities and equipment equal to or below specified voltage limits and ensuring the smooth running of the operations in the plant including 11kV substations
- Ability to assist and establish specific maintenance procedures, inspection schedules, and maintenance work schedules for Westports entire HV and MV Substations. Ability to read control circuit diagrams and carry out troubleshooting works accordingly with minimum supervision.
- Responsible to ensure that all facility/maintenance systems meet the statutory regulations, environmental and safety standard
- To provide technical support to other technical staff on electrical-related issues and coordinate with other technical team members
- Plans directs, and coordinates activities concerned with the installation, modification, maintenance, and troubleshooting of electrical systems, equipment, and other building services within the port
- Conduct periodical inspections on all electrical services and equipment in the mall as well as initiate preventive maintenance to prevent or minimize breakdown and power failure. Ability to carry out fault analysis from the test results and oil analysis report.
- Ensure that all laws and ST regulations related to electrical systems and installation are complied with.
- Evaluate and recommend upgrading electrical and facility installations.
- In charge of all technical matters related to 33kV, QC, and 11kV Substation
- Supervise works carried out by contractors and ensure compliance with standard guidelines.
- Provide support to superior in managing and handling matters related to, Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Identify and recommend opportunities for energy conservation programs from time to time.
- Attend to all power and machine failures, and short, trips, and rectify them promptly.
- Provide support to superiors in monitoring the Capex and Opex works to ensure that they are completed within the deadline and with satisfactory results.
- To engage in the daily toolbox and department meeting
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Must be able to work if needed.
- Ensure clear, concise, and detailed handover and upkeep of cell shift log
- Continually improve cell performance using lean techniques including adherence to 5S
- Be aware of KPIs and cell performance metrics driving adherence to target
- Prepare working tools and execute the works to meet work scope requirements
- Plan and coordinate activities following established work methods and procedures
- To work to project quality plans and procedures
- Continuously driving for improvements
- Diploma in Electrical, SPM, SPVM or relevant.
- Minimum BO- 33KV level Chargeman certificate (Compulsory).
- MLVK Basic, Intermediate, or Advanced level, Diploma, Certificate or PW1, PW2 or PW4 and advantage.
- Minimum 9 years of working experience in a related field
- English and Bahasa Malaysia
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)