POSITION : MANAGER
The HR Manager is expected to perform general human resource functions in general and a specific focus on Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g., social platforms and
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and inperson
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our
Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations,
and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new
technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Familiar with SAP Success Factor/Workday
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)