FINANCE MANAGER – CORPORATE FINANCE PROJECTS
Posted 10 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy at the group level. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader since all relevant departments of the organization will be under their command.
- Design and set strategic direction in financial management and accounting of the company
- Ensure financial and accounting management is carried out in compliance with current regulations and standards
- Provide financial advice to the top management
- Financial advisory for implementation of projects in the port
- Research, analysis, and forecasting to determine the feasibility of implementing future projects
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Eye for details regarding financial data and related analysis. Determine ROI for Projects.
- Working in a dynamic environment
- Provide strategies for cost management and investments in all projects involved
- Minimum Degree in Finance or Accounting recognized by the government from any institutions or higher education or a Professional Qualification (ACCA / CPA / ICAEW / MICPA);
- Become a member of any accounting or finance professional body;
- Minimum 10 years of related experience in accounting or financial management;
- Knowledge of Accounting Software would be an added advantage;
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- You will also require to report to work in Pulau Indah, Klang
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)
*Position is closed, future application will be KIV.