Key Responsibilities :
- Conduct and manage financial audits as per regulatory reporting obligations and requirements
- Advisory and strategy for accounting treatment in complex transactions or contracts to ensure statutory compliances.
- Review financial transactions and enhance it to ensure reliable, timely, and accurate reporting of financial numbers
- Responsible for direct and indirect tax compliance, planning, and optimizing
- Drive and innovate Westports invoice and payment processing capability
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in a similar capacity.
- MIA membership/ Chartered Accountants or equivalent qualifications (ICAEW, ACCA, CA, MICPA, etc).
- 3 years of Audit Experience, Big 4 experience is an added advantage
- Able to work independently.
- Experienced in finance automation.
- Good business acumen
- Comfortable to be in a leadership role, able to drive change.
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)