POSITION : MANAGER
1. Statutory Reporting
- Accountable for the day-to-day Group’s financial activities with broad responsibilities for the preparation of Group’s management reporting, compliances, budgets, staturoty reporting.
- Coordinate and engage with external auditor to ensure proper accounting practices and year-end audits
- To observe and comply with the Company’s policies and directives at all time
- Undertake ad-hoc functions, assignments and related duties when required
- Responsible for accurately preparing and filing tax documents
- Manage local tax reporting (review of current tax and deferred tax computation, tax estimates and tax returns submission) to ensure compliance with local statutory requirements
- Identifying areas to reduce tax exposure
- Recommending tax strategies that align with business goals
- Responsible for overseeing the cash flow, revenue and overall finances
- Managing deposit verification, using online banking systems, maintaining bank statements, analyzing bank fees and implementing banking-related changes as needed
- Ensure sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in a similar capacity.
- MIA membership/ Chartered Accountants or equivalent qualifications (ICAEW, ACCA, CA, MICPA, etc).
- 3 years of Audit Experience, Big 4 experience is an added advantage
- Able to work independently.
- Experienced in finance automation.
- Good business acumen
- Comfortable to be in a leadership role, able to drive change.
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)