POSITION : NON EXECUTIVE
Key Responsibilities :
- Follow up with vessel planning to ensure vessels closed within 24 hours so that all vessel visits are pulled to SAP for billing.
- Pull container information: THC, Hatch cover/gearbox, and SCSS from COSMOS and SCSS respectively to SAP EBS Billing system and post the invoice to SAP FI within KPI of 2 working days to ensure no customer dissatisfaction in late billing.
- To raise manual bills within 3 working days for UC, low loader, additional volume movement, lashing charges, etc to ensure no leakage in revenue.
- Verify lashing bills from contractors to ensure payment to the contractor is not made without recovering from the customer.
- To manually change ANY containers to correct operator code and generate invoices by month-end closing to ensure no leakage in revenue.
- To manage disputes from customers.
- To respond to customer inquiries within 24 hours to ensure no customer dissatisfaction in late responding
- To handle manual TSP Billing and adjust billing once containers changed from Transhipment to Local status.
- Diploma in Finance studies or relevant
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Good team player
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)