We are seeking an individual to be part of our team to deliver best-in-class customer service to facilitate the movement of cargo that drives international trade.
a) Responsible for providing vessel and shipping agents with information about vessel load and discharge processes.
b) Maintain ownership of the vessels under your control and assist if planning disturbances occur during vessel call.
c) Ensure efficient and highly productive planning with due consideration to the vessel stability and safety under load and discharge.
d) Prepares and communicates vessel load plans and vessel work plans.
e) Understand vessel stability and safety under discharge and load criteria and whether the intended discharge and load plan meet those criteria.
a) Good oral and written communication skills.
b) Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and able to work well with people of all levels.
c) Ability to document key tasks for customers and follow through on requests or issues related.
a) Requires a university degree in any background
b) Fresh graduate is welcomed
c) Must be able to work at Pulau Indah, Port Klang
d) Must be able to work on Shift hours
Interested candidates, please send your application to:
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)
*Position is closed, future application will be KIV.