EHS HEAD OF SECTION (ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH, AND SAFETY)
Posted 10 months ago
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure Port is Safe for Staff and Port Users
- Ensure Port environment is Accident-Free Port with Zero Fatalities
- To be part of the BCP & Crisis Committee
- To initiate technology improvement
- Budget management in relation to EHS
- To be a management representative for EHS matters
- To manage the Occupational, Safety, Health, and Environment (OSHE) Management System
- Prior experience in a Head or Managerial position in the field of Environment, Health, and Safety
- Certified in ISO 45001:2018
- Able to conduct internal EHS compliance audits throughout the company
- Able to conduct EHS programs, briefings, and training company-wide
- Able to monitor environmental related issues and provide constructive solutions
- Able to initiate digitalization/process improvement projects to enhance EHS processes and systems
- Fast learner in the usage of EHS devices
- Prior experience in OSHE or EHS related system
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)
*Position is closed, future application will be KIV.