POSITION : EXECUTIVE
Key Responsibility :
- Compile papers for Board, Boards Committees, and Management Committee Meetings.
- Coordinate Board Resolution with Company Secretaries.
- Prepare agenda, issues notice, and preparation of Minutes of board committees’ meetings
- Maintaining, and filling of statutory records and custodian of secretarial records.
- Preparation of announcement to Bursa Malaysia.
- Compliance with relevant laws and regulations such as the Companies Act, Companies Commission Malaysia, Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia, and Malaysia Code on Corporate Governance
- Administrating the meeting arrangements
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Management
- Min 1 – 2 years of experience in a relevant field or equivalent
- Qualified ICSA or MAICSA holder or other degree holder.
- Experience and familiarity with the Companies Act 2016 and the Bursa Listing Requirements will be an added advantage
- Good written and verbal English and Bahasa Malaysia communication skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and good team player.
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)