Posted 9 months ago
- Prepare and manage the statistical analysis of company container volume. Reports include but limited to volume, liner, market share, trade lane, sector, Malacca Straits and trend analysis.
- Prepare and distribute Container Volume Report to update Top Management on monthly volume performance
- Ensuring operational efficiency (resolving issues, review waiver request) of Domestic clients
- BSc/BA in business administration, finance, accounting or relevant field
- Proven experience as Executive or in the function of account management/business development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Ability to manage and develop people within our organization
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks (14 business days).
- Unsuccessful candidate’s application will be KIV for future opening.
- Kindly prepare the following documents prior to applying as these attachments are mandatory.
- Profile Picture (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- School education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Tertiary education certificate (jpeg, jpg and png file only)
- Resume (pdf file only)